Professional practice (internship)
Acquisition of the practical knowledge and skills necessary for easier inclusion of future engineers in the labour market and early career development.
The student performs professional practice (internship) under the supervision of a mentor, through one of the models of professional practice (professional practice in the company, professional practice in the laboratory at faculty or professional practice at faculty in field conditions)
Learning outcomes at the level of the course:
- Apply certain theoretical knowledge acquired during studies in practice;
- Distinguish different work processes within the organization selected to perform the professional practice;
- Perform simple work tasks assigned by the mentor;
- Analyze the results obtained by performing the tasks assigned by the mentor;
- Present the results obtained by performing the tasks assigned by the mentor;
- Keep a professional practice journal.