Natural Gas Processing
Course objectives: Acquisition of knowledge and skills necessary for active role in any phase of natural gas processing (gas storage, vaporization/liquefaction, transportation).
- Natural gas processing including phase separation;
- Natural gas sweetening;
- Sulphur recovery and handling;
- Helium, hydrogen and nitrogen recovery;
- Natural gas dehydration and natural liquids recovery;
- Natural gas liquefaction processes modelling;
- Liquefaction and receiving terminals;
- Liquefied gas transportation and storage;
- Case studies.
Learning outcomes at the level of the course:
- Estimate impurities content in the natural gas;
- Choose appropriate natural gas processing steps;
- Compare different processes for natural gas liquefaction;
- Modelling natural gas processing (liquefaction);
- Support interdisciplinary professional team included to gas processing and transportation tasks.